Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Thank You For Stopping By

Another League of NH Craftsmen's Annual Fair is in the history books and now, Children's Couture is "home sweet home." The Showroom reopened last Thursday, August 13th and will be open every Thursday, Friday and Saturday, 10-4 for the remainder of the year. Please stop by when in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire ... we'd love to see you. New fall and winter pieces will be added to the line on a weekly basis come September, with many new styles to thrill your tween. It's never too early to shop for the holidays! If you cannot get to the Showroom, always feel free to call or email with any questions ... I'm here to help.
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that came by my booth at the League of NH Craftsmen's Fair. It was a delight to see new faces and have a moment to chat with the public about my work. I thank you for your "awesome" comments and reaction, and do hope you will help me spread the word about Children's Couture.
I'd also like to thank all of my returning customers for their continued support. Your presence really says it all ... that Children's Couture produces quality apparel and accessories that not only delight the child, but the adult(s) as well. Seeing all of you again this year really made my days. Thank you again for your ongoing support of my work and coming by my booth to share your photos and stories.
Now it's time to go to work ... I hope to see or hear from you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment