Monday, September 14, 2009

Cupcakes

I am fascinated by Martha Stewart. During approximately the same time it takes me (Mary-Alice today) to get up and brew a pot of coffee, she has painted her kitchen, started a quilt and made puppets (and really likely designed a mobile puppet theatre). Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating and she only finished one puppet.
I consider myself a master gardener, but not the most cooking-friendly person. In a pinch sure I can help out and find it fun, a sort of expedition. With summer over and fall soon to be under way I'm looking forward to holiday festivities and cupcakes (don't the two go hand in hand??). This all said it seems like a good idea to share some of these "fancy cupcake" photos from Martha Stewart.

Lemon Meringue Cupcakes

Devil's Food Cupcakes

Coconut Cupcakes

No comments:

Post a Comment