Friday, September 17, 2010

Take the Plunge ...

Well, we are back ... I know, I know it's been quite awhile since the last post. Let's just say that we've been
bizzie ... bizy ... busy! And for full disclosure, it's not "we" but only me ... Mary-Alice ... who will be writing this, or trying to anyway. I suppose what seems terrifying about this silly little blog is where am I supposed to find the time to do this ... and is anyone going to really read this? Don't worry about it, I tell myself and ... take the plunge!

So perhaps ... some day ... a person or two will stumble across this little blogspot and more will follow in the days to come. So please, I beg for your help to get me started ... ask questions, add comments ... just something for motivation because I actually do think that this could be "fun", something different to tackle, something different to do after a long day of work. And for those that truly know me, I do like to talk ... just need some prodding from time to time. Especially when in new situations ... especially when I'm "testing the waters" ... especially when I haven't a clue as to what I'm doing but willing to ... TAKE THE PLUNGE! (Just watch out for those "under-toads")


























No comments:

Post a Comment